[Libcdio-devel] Disabling C++ bindings

From: Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Disabling C++ bindings
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:15:38 +0200

Sorry if I mail only now, but I had quite a few of problems with job and
general maintenance.

Currently I preferred to mask libcdio 0.77 on Gentoo because the C++ bindings
are built without a way to disable them, and that can be a problem for
embedded systems where C++ is not requested, and the compiler is built
without its support.

I'll try to see, as soon as I have enough free time, to add
a --disable-cxxbindings parameter so that they can be avoided from being
built, and put it at least on the Gentoo ebuild.. would it be ok to go in
main CVS, too?

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE