[Libcdio-devel] 'volname' command

From: Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] 'volname' command
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:05:30 +0200

Hi,
As I"m still writing the eject drop-in replacement, I'm thinking if I should
replace also the 'volname' command which is provided by current eject
package.
Still I don't think it's something for unieject as that's an "Eject" package,
and volname seems something more useful if it was added on libcdio itself.

If this is the case, I can try to code a volname replacement using
libcdio/libiso9660 and then change Gentoo's portage to use that volname as
default (or at least try to see if it's ok for other devs, too, this is just
my opinion about this command).

Regards,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò