[Libcdio-devel] Planning bug fix release for libcdio (and vcdimager)

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Planning bug fix release for libcdio (and vcdimager)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 22:02:58 -0400

There have been a number of small bug fixes in libcdio, so I was
thinking a bug-fix release (no new features, just fixes) might be
good. I recal there were some open FreeBSD things that could be
improved;

 From Heiner Eichmann:
  [cdda-player]: playing, eject and src/cd-info --iso9660 works.
  Sometimes warnings, sometimes the strange delay. src/cdda-player works
  interactively, but with hexadecimal time output. Closing the tray does not
  work.

If anyone want's to address them, this would be a good time

There also have been a couple of small bugs and small changes to
vcdimager and one bug that I've just encountered that I hope to
fix. So again there may be a vcdimager release shortly. And again now
would might be a good time to look for problems in vcdimager.