[Libcdio-devel] Various bugs fixed in CVS

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Various bugs fixed in CVS
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:12:17 -0400

There've been a number of small bugs that have been fixed in
CVS. Probably when we accumulate a few more we'll put out a bug-fix
release - very little few new features.

The bugs found and fixed so far:

- An extra free() in cd-paranoia causes it to crash.
- cdda-player couldn't play the last track on a CD.
- The sector count of large CD might have gotten truncated at 16 bits
  (is now 32 bits). I noticed this in playing a large VCD
- Fix bug when cdtext_get() was called for a NULL field.
- Fix ejecting empty drives on GNU/Linux
- Prefer ncurses over curses when both are around

A bug that is getting tracked down is in getting drive endianness correct when
SCSI emulation of ATAPI drives is used on GNU/Linux.