lash-dev

[Lash-dev] lash-0.6.0~rc1

From: Nedko Arnaudov
Subject: [Lash-dev] lash-0.6.0~rc1
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:52:10 +0300

I consider current state of trunk (r585), stable enough and without
regressions so we can publish first release cadidate for 0.6.x series.

I'd like this to happen withing next week unless there is blocker issue
for someone.

Such release would be a checkpoint that we have not made regressions for
users after the big code changes that happened because of LADI
initiative and Juuso's summercode project. We have done lot of work,
we've fixed several big implementation issues and IMHO we need stable
point before doing more changes (0.6.1 and 1.0 milestones).

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>