Re: What is the standard microkernel?

From: Dr. Bas Wijnen
Subject: Re: What is the standard microkernel?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 08:40:53 +0000

Hi,

This project has been dead for years, so I'm not sure if anyone is still
reading this list. I still think it would be cool to have a GNU system running
on a microkernel, but there clearly isn't enough motivation in the community to
make it happen. (We tried, but didn't get it working well enough to make it
usable; now for a long time nobody has even been trying.)

So while I wish you luck with your project (it sounds like fun!), I don't think
people on this list can give you much advice about it. I'm guessing lots of us
aren't even subscribed anymore.

So for advice, I'm afraid you'll need to look elsewhere.

Thanks,
Bas