From: guji
Subject: l4-hurd
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 05:23:02 +0800 (SGT)

After looking the web pages and browsing through the cvs,i can guess l4-hurd
need to
       1) Build their own drivers (Oskit?)
       2) Implement their own memory management system,(neal idea)
       3) Kernel API stuff(l4 docs)<-- too abstract for me
       4) Pth stuff
       5).....

 That seems a lot of work to be done,any idea who will doing what?Will mach
code will be striped out from hurd?I will be glad if any simple guide how to
replace mach code with l4 variant.

Thanks