ksqladmin-devel

[Ksqladmin-devel] Bank of America Alert - Update.

From: Bank Of America Customer Update Department
Subject: [Ksqladmin-devel] Bank of America Alert - Update.
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:35:18 +0000

Attention All Bank of America Customers.
Security & Fraud Protection Update.

At Bank of America, were committed to keeping your information confidential and secure, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
Our Fraud detection solution helps to protect your business against the risk of fraudulent transactions alerting you to potential risks.
We have developed the following protection tools to insure you confidentiality.

You can download the latest security pack from our Customer Service Department>>

Sincerely, Tanner Hutchins.
2008 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.