koha-zebra

[Koha-zebra] firstinfield and position attributes usage

From: Henri-Damien LAURENT
Subject: [Koha-zebra] firstinfield and position attributes usage
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:48:53 +0100

Hi,
I have problems using firstinfield and position attributes and then
querying with @attr 3=1.
Indeed, some users would find it cool to search anatomy only with the
beginning of the phrase.

First of all, I wonder how I can define a custom index and use it.
It seems that using completeness attribute implies @attr 6=1 if 0 @attr
6=2 or @attr 6=1.
position is not defined in you documentation.
firstinfield seems to be used along with it.

I tried to define :

index h
completeness 0
position 1
firstinfield 1
charmap sort-string-utf.chr

in default.idx and
used it in record.abs :
melm 250$a Heading, Heading:h, Heading:s

and queried my base as such :
f @and @attr "1=Authority/format-id" @attr 5=100 MSC  @attr "1=Heading"
@attr 3=1 An

Answer was :