koha-zebra

RE: [Koha-zebra] Zebra setup suggestions, MARC::File::XML Probs

From: Tümer Garip
Subject: RE: [Koha-zebra] Zebra setup suggestions, MARC::File::XML Probs
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:40:22 +0300

Hi,
I have solved the problem with M:F:X.
In fact the problem exists for windows platforms and  it has to do with
XML::SAX
Package that M::F::XML depends on. Any windows package using active perl
should reinstall XML::SAX from
 ppm install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms//XML-SAX.ppd
And not from the origional activeperl repository.
Further details at
http://perl-xml.sourceforge.net/faq/#parserdetails.ini

Thanks everyone
Tumer