koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] RE: [Koha-devel] Building zebradb

From: Sebastian Hammer
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] RE: [Koha-devel] Building zebradb
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:22:29 -0500

Tümer Garip wrote:

Hi again Sebastian,

You are a gem. You are absolutely right about the <collection> wrapper.
The MARC::File::XML module produces MARCXML with this wrapper. Having
removed this wrapper now I can get iso2079 out of zebra with no problem
at all.
Glad you got that sorted.

I'll play with version 1.4 during this week.

And here is something more for those using Windows platform.
I used to report that sorting does not work. Well it does work. The
problem was I have utf8 characters in my
sort.chr table. The windows notepad puts some hidden character to the
beginning of a file if it contains utf8 characters. Zebra does not like
that and gives syntax error. So I used another package to produce my
sort.chr Everything is now OK.
:-)

--Seb

I have tp get back and start using 1.4 now

Thanks
Tumer