koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] ZOOM seg fault

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] ZOOM seg fault
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:00:45 +0100

Mike Taylor a écrit :
In other words, it's precisely correct to say that the symbol you're
linking against doesn't exist, because (IIRC) you're using YAZ 2.1.10.

You remember correctly.

Why it took ElectricFence to get the system to admit this, rather than
just seggy-faulting, is left as an exercise for the reader (i.e. I
don't know).

So before we continue, you need to upgrade to YAZ 2.1.11.  The only
tiny problem with this plan is that it doesn't yet exist, because it
still awaits release.  You could wait for Adam to make the release; or
you can probably use one of the new nightly builds ... except that I
don't recall where they are, and they don't seem to be linked from
        http://indexdata.com/yaz/

Adam, please remind me where they are?

Adam, could you also help me with the 1ST problem I described at the beginning of this thread. It's still here.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants