koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Investigating zebra config files, a question

From: Sebastian Hammer
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Investigating zebra config files, a question
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:54:28 -0500

Paul POULAIN wrote:

Sebastian Hammer a écrit :

You won your bet. ! is a shorthand for 'Author' in this case.

Great, to pay my won, just know my bank account number is ... ;-D

You won again.

/me should play lottery this week ;-)

 I would rather
hold out for the upcoming facility in Zebra to run XSLT transformations on records before retrieval, and defer any fancy mapings that would require boring and frustrating work with the old .map feature.

No problem for me, it was just investigations. could you give us a timeline ?

The functionality is in the CVS version right now.. just needs a bit more testing, docs, etc.. it may also need some adjustments to how it works with MARC data (which generally needs to be implicitly mapped to and from MARCXML/MarcXchange whenever necessary. I'm guessing 2-3 months.

--Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hammer, Index Data
address@hidden   www.indexdata.com