koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Incomplete CQL Support in Net-Z3950-ZOOM

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Incomplete CQL Support in Net-Z3950-ZOOM
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:10:34 GMT

> Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:14:38 +0100
> From: Thomas D <address@hidden>
>
> applause
>
> (you may take a bow)

Thank you, thank you!  You've been a great audience!  Thanks for
coming, and have a very happy Christmas!

:-)

> Have a few days rest before I ask my next question, after which I
> hope there will be even greater rejoicing.

Now you've got me interested (which was no doubt your plan).

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "It's just that my enormous capacity for love is being WASTED
         on you guys" -- Bob the Angry Flower, www.angryflower.com