koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Re: Welcome to the "Koha-zebra" mailing list

From: Paul POULAIN
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:09:01 +0100

Mike Taylor a écrit :
Hi, Josh, thanks for handling this.  I (and I think the other Index
Data people) missed the discussion about moving to Savannah; I wonder
whether you could summarise the reasons?  Thanks.

Two reasons :
* sourceforge is SSSSSSSSSSLLLLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW when americans are working, and just slow in european morning * sourceforge is no more open an source platform, developping an OSS project here sounded strange to us !

That was planned since 1 year, but the arrival of a guy previously sysadmin on savannah speeded up a lot things ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN