koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Developers' Meeting

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Developers' Meeting
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:23:26 -0500 (CDT)

----- "MJ Ray" <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Joshua M. Ferraro" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > [...] The best date/time seems to be Monday June 18th at
> > 19:00 GST/UTC. [...]
> > http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=meetingnotes07jun18
>
> Damn!  I'm disappointed that one of the five days that I'm at the
> debian conference has been chosen as "best".  (I included a note
> about that in my mail, even though we were asked only for "the best
> day/time in a typical week".)  In fact, very disappointed, because
> all of those meeting topics are interesting.
Sorry about that MJ, it is regrettable, but ...

> So, please could we defer discussions about the system installer and
> anything relating to debian packaging until a meeting which I can
> attend?
Definitely. In fact, I'm hoping this is the first of several
meetings in a row; I'd like to step up the communication and get on
a more regular schedule in anticipation of a more regular release
plan/cycle.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS