koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Assistance

From: Rosalie Blake
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Assistance
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:14:58 +1300

Hello Srinivasulu
I can't help, I'm sorry, but I'm forwarding your plea to the Koha developers' list, where someone who can help will read it.
Regards
Rosalie Blake

Srinivasulu Puli wrote:
Hi Rosalie,
Greetings, I have installed Koha library Software but I am not getting any icon on my desktop or programme list, My OS is Win. XP. Please help me for further installation. Regards, Srinivasulu Puli Library WWW.SIERRAATLANTIC.COM <http://www.sierraatlantic.com/>
DISCLAIMER:"The information contained in this message and the attachments (if any)
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication,
review, retransmission, or taking of any action based upon this information, by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, and
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and kindly delete the original message, attachments, if any, and all its
copies from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation."