koha-devel

[Koha-devel] borrower issues, work made twice

From: Pierrick LE GALL
Subject: [Koha-devel] borrower issues, work made twice
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:02:56 +0200

Hi koha-devel,

circ/circulation and members/moremember are both showing a table of the
unreturned issue of a borrower. The two page provides the same
information, displayed with only very slight differences.

I wonder why the same work is made twice. Should we have this table
only on circ/circulation? and a link to circ/circulation on
members/moremember? The link could give a summary of current issues
(eg: "2 issues with 1 overdue").

Bye

--
Pierrick LE GALL