koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Foundation

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Foundation
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:11:25 -0300

I don't consider myself a Koha developer, eventhough I have contributed
code in the past. But here goes my two Uruguayan Pesos.

Why not become a project of the apache foundation? I think that It would
also serve to make Koha more independent of their original developers or
the companies that suport koha.

For the developers it wont change much, apart that is time to make koha
code more clean, I'm aware of some achivments are beign meade for the
upcomming Koha 3.0

Andres