koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha Foundation

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha Foundation
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:31:05 -0800

Hi all,

Over the past few weeks we've discussed the idea of forming a Koha
Foundation -- a non-profit organization for Koha. I'd like to open
this topic up to koha-devel to hear what your reasons are for wanting
such an organization, as well as how you think it should be set up
(and where). Any takers?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS