koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved MARC editor

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved MARC editor
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:13:06 -0800

Hi all,

Just a follow up on the MARC::File::XML issue I mentioned
earlier in this thread...

A new CPAN version of MARC::File::XML (0.82)has been uploaded
to PAUSE. YOU MUST UPDATE TO version 0.82 of MARC::File::XML
if you don't want to break your encoding when editing records.

I have also updated addbiblio.pl and additem.pl to specify that
the MARC::Record object should be encoded as UTF-8 rather than
MARC-8.

If you have any questions about this let me know.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS