koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Help writing or customizing plugins

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Help writing or customizing plugins
Date: Fri Oct 21 00:43:02 2005

Stephen Hedges a écrit :
Andres, there is a general description of plugins in Paul's document on
migrating data: http://www.kohadocs.org/migrate_your_data.html#d0e731

Stephen

Andres Tarallo said:

I'm about to write a plugin form filling the publsiers and maybe the
authors in our MARC21 Koha System.

Apart from reading the code: is there other documentation about how the
plugins work? someone can enlight me?

+ don't hesitate to ask questions here, or reach irc.katipo.co.nz:6667 #koha, between 7 and 17 GMT. You should usually find me.

Note I hope you'll be writing plugin in english and give them to CVS ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN