koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Bugs in new 2.2 Koha release

From: Andrés Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Bugs in new 2.2 Koha release
Date: Wed Nov 17 04:13:43 2004

We' ll do so. We've submited some patches to koha-devel, but we will patch against the new version a submit our patches. We hope to have a working 2.2.0 RC1 instalation by friday, to stasrt patching and testing the patches.

Andres

Paul POULAIN wrote:

Andrés Tarallo a écrit :

PS: There're a few bugs in the context.pm module when you're working under mod_perl. We at ORT are working to fix them, since a greater performance is achieved when working under mod_perl.

Right. Don't forget to submit your changes to koha-dev or ask for a sourceforge developper entry.