koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Document revision numbering system

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Document revision numbering system
Date: Fri Nov 5 02:40:45 2004

On 2004-11-02 19:30:39 +0000 Nathan Gray <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2004-10-31 20:22, Stephen Hedges wrote:
Does anybody have any suggestions and/or strong feelings about a document
revision numbering system?
I like the idea that documentation is tied to the code it documents, by version number. I am much less interested in how many iterations a document has gone through, than I am interested in which version of a page is documented.

I like this. I would probably have made 2.0.x release tarballs more often if there had been more documentation updates to include. How about using 2.0.2, 2.0.2p1, 2.0.2p2 and so on?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/