klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] some questions on Klog

From: Hans Boon
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] some questions on Klog
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 07:18:26 +0100

Hello Jaime,

Thanks for your response.

I am replying to your own e-mail, I did not find a way to respond to the mailing list. Hope you can help me to respond the correct way to the mailing list.

The version I am using on Slackware is the latest I could find. I would be pleased if you could point me to a location where I would be able to find a newer version.

I tried to compile from the sources, but I was not succesfull since it could not find Qt5 stuff, although I tried to install that on the computer. Maybe something is wrong in the building scripts.

About not downloading the cty.csv file, maybe it has been moved since 2015 or is incompatible in another way.

73, hans, pa2hbn

---