klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] some questions on Klog

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] some questions on Klog
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 21:17:31 +0100

Hello Hans,

KLog 0.9.1.1 is a very old (from 2015!) KLog version... I would really recommend you to install the latest version, or at least the latest you can install in your system.

Many things have changed since then... and a log of bugs have been fixed.

There is no manual... I started to work on it several times but it is not ready...
If someone want to help it will be more than welcome!!
It is here:
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/klog/doc/

Regarding the last problem you list... I don't fully understand.m what do you mean.

Thanks!