klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] New log in Linux Mint 18.1

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] New log in Linux Mint 18.1
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:40:39 +0200

Hello Art,

What version of KLog are you using?
Check your ~/.klog folder and tell me which files you can find there.
Just to be agile... with KLog off... move the ~/.klog files to another place and start KLog  to see if that fix the problem.

It looks it is a new installation of KLog,  isn't it?

Regarding the problem of no finding KLog. .. I will check Mint... it looks an issue of the packaging and I don't manage ... but I will check it anyway.

Thanks for trying KLog and reporting problems!

Jaime, EA4TV