klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] build klog on Gentoo - FindHamlib.cmake

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] build klog on Gentoo - FindHamlib.cmake
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:10:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hello George,

I have just added your code to my main source as it works 99%! :-P

> This should work for any distribution of linux.
> FindHamlib.cmake is attached.

I said it works 99% because the 1% missing is a minor bug.
The line:
       message(STATUS "Hamlib version: ${VERSION}")

Shows, when running the version of KLog, not the hamlib version.

Do you know if this can be easily solved?
What I am going to do is to comment out this single line of your
FindHamlib.cmake file and distribute it.

Again... THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your brilliant work with cmake!!

--
Un saludo,
        Jaime Robles, EA4TV

Visita: