js-shield

0.11.2 released

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: 0.11.2 released
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 10:31:11 +0100

Hello,

0.11.2 released:

* bugfix: chack domains property in advanced options (introduced in 0.10)
* bugfix: remove unused config.whitelistedHosts
* bugfix: Fix several typos in the text in options
* bugfix: Do not use hard-coded level in the advanced options validity checks
of configuration
* feature: Add option to reset configuration to advanced options
* enhancement: Reimplement JSS configuration in option to improve
understandability
* enhancement: Fix race conditions in displaying stored configuration after
changes through options
* enhancement: Add undo to advanced options
* enhancement: Warn users from tweaking their settings dur to higher risks of
reidentification via browser fingerprinting
* enhancement: Add button to cancel the addition of a new level, update the
error texts
* website: little improvements and clarifications

Most of the changes were influenced by the Plain Text UX review.

It looks like we are gaining a small amount of users both in Firefox and
Chrome. Opera is very tiny. The number of new installs in Firefox is much
higher since about January. I did not see any significant effect of the
presentation last week.

Web site upgraded automatically so no additional work needed :)

Best wishes,

Libor