js-shield

Re: Webpage status

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Re: Webpage status
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:48:11 +0100

Hello,

I went through one of my past mail about the website. The following issues
still needs to be addresses.

website/content/pages/index.md doesn't seem to be used. I did not remove the
file, yet. Also I do not keep this file updated on github.io. AFAIU this should
be replaced by the texts generated from docs strings.

https://jshelter.org/dm/ - there is a list that is not converted to HTML list.
Do we know what the issue is? Do we know how to fix the comment in the source?

https://jshelter.org/geo/, https://jshelter.org/weba/ and others do not convert
links to HTML links. Can we show clickable links?

Is the website a push model?  If so, I could work on making it pull changes
every so often.

It would be great to automate the deploy of the website when there are new
commits (from branch master).

I updated the web and I expect another update later today or tomorrow.

Best.

Libor