js-shield

Re: Development meeting 20211105 - fpd2 branch pushed

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: Development meeting 20211105 - fpd2 branch pushed
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:07:44 +0100

On 10/11/21 09:00, Libor Polčák wrote:

Giorgio, it seems to be a simple conflict to solve, but since this is the code that you recently changed, I'll leave this for you to solve.

Giorgio, can you (1) merge master to fpd2

Done.

and (2) commit your changes on top of that?

Doing it.

Best,

-- G

Dňa 2021-11-05 16:57 Libor Polčák napísal(a):
Hi!

On my side I've got just one question to ask, so if you can answer here we and you don't have questions for me we can skip this meeting:

  * what's currently the reference repository/branch I should us to (re)base  the UI work I'm doing?

Thanks!
-- G