js-shield

accessibility review for the website

From: Ana Isabel Carvalho
Subject: accessibility review for the website
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:16:32 +0100

Dear all,

We completed the accessibility checklist, including adding dark theme CSS, for the website. I think we're ready to ask NLnet for the accessibility review regarding this part.

We had placed the JShelter extension icons in this folder:
- JS-Shield/logos_images/jshelter_icons_chrome/
- JS-Shield/logos_images/jshelter_icons_firefox/

But we can move it to where it should be,
which we guess it's this other folder: JS-Shield/common/img/
?

We're really happy to see it all come together and so much bug fixing! Great work.

Have a good weekend,

a&r

--
Ana Isabel Carvalho

Manufactura Independente, Research & design <3 F/LOSS
https://manufacturaindependente.org
@manufacturaind