js-shield

New year, getting the project going

From: Ruben
Subject: New year, getting the project going
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 23:01:49 +0100

Hi everybody,

Seems like we got to a bit of a slow start (mostly to miscalculation of
end-of-year tasks on my end), but the new year is a good time to renew
efforts! Some thoughts:

 * Only a few users made it to pagure. For me to be able to add your
users to the group you need to log into pagure.io at least once after
registering the account.
 * I'd like to get the development group (Giorgio, Libor and me, anybody
else also welcome to attend) to meet in the next few days to discuss
coordination. When are you available? I suggest Friday 8 at noon CET, on
https://testgreenlight.fsf.org/qui-udh-d6u

Regards, and happy new year!
--
Ruben Rodriguez | Chief Technology Officer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 05EF 1D2F FE61 747D 1FC8  27C3 7FAC 7D26 472F 4409