jessie-discuss

[Jessie-discuss] compile problem jessie 1.0.1

From: Cory Lucas
Subject: [Jessie-discuss] compile problem jessie 1.0.1
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:02:17 -0500

when running make with jessie 1.0.1 I get this error:

CLASSPATH=.:/usr/local/gnu-crypto/share/gnu-crypto.jar:classes gcj -C  -d classes ./org/metastatic/jessie/provider/SSLSocket.java ./org/metastatic/jessie/provider/SSLSocketInputStream.java ./org/metastatic/jessie/provider/SSLSocketOutputStream.java
./org/metastatic/jessie/provider/SSLSocket.java:111: error: Class or interface 'gnu.crypto.auth.callback.DefaultCallbackHandler' not found in import.
   import gnu.crypto.auth.callback.DefaultCallbackHandler;
          ^

I was getting this with the debian gnu-crypto package so i compiled it from source but am still getting this problem.

-Cory