jessie-discuss

[Jessie-discuss] build problem

From: Anthony Green
Subject: [Jessie-discuss] build problem
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:28:26 -0700

Hi Casey,

        Where do we find ChunkedInputStream?   I'm building with gcj, and
configuring with JAVA set to "gij" and CLASSPATH is pointing at the
installed gnu-crypto jar file.

org/metastatic/jessie/https/Connection.java:102: error: Type
`ChunkedInputStream' not found in declaration of field `chunkedIn'.
     private ChunkedInputStream chunkedIn;
             ^
1 error
make: *** [classes/org/metastatic/jessie/https/Connection.class] Error 1

Thanks!

AG

--
Anthony Green <address@hidden>