janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] Delight in Finally there is something that really gives

From: Eddie
Subject: [Janosik-devel] Delight in Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra confidence.
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:36:38 +0400

New and hot
 Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the
thousands of happy men! You will be counting days before your rod will be
almost reaching your knees.

 Women say size does not matter only not to upset you. In fact, it matters a
lot! Get ready to hear girls spreading gossip behind your back about your new
size. Come on in: http://keenechad.com/gal/ms/
Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads
of pleasure!

 A friend in need is a friend indeed. Out of sight, out of mind Two fools in a
house are too many You have to understand, somethings you will never understand
 I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet  Even in
laughter the heart may ache, and joy may end in grief