janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] heretic succession

From: Beck Lowry
Subject: [Janosik-devel] heretic succession
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:16:15 -0300

Edd had averred the little stove would make them assnug as birds in a nest.
Now, you stand behind me an a little to one side, he directed.
Wal, I reckon you dont need no more, he said quaintly.
Ive decided to go to the dance with you, an let Clara go withJoe.
Shore was fun ridin the manzanitas, wasnt it?
Its dreadful of me, but I like to be with him, whispered Clara. Lucy threw the boots inside and satdown on the lower step to lean back against her sister. Wal, I reckon you dont need no more, he said quaintly.
Eddpresently said he heard bees whizz by. They were but moving atoms dominated bynature. You dont squeal an you dont wantto get mushy in every shady place. Now, this is easy if we go straight down an up, said Edd. We follow it to that pine tree whereI lost the last bee.
Lucy, I reckon I dont want you to go, but Id shore love to have thatkind of a glass.
Thenext stage, to a bench below, seemed still steeper, and the one belowthat made Lucys head reel.
Edds voice sounded a noteentirely at variance with his usual easy, cool, drawling nonchalance. Maybe I wont have to, he replied: If I lose the beeline, then Ill need to burn honey.
Lucy raised on her elbows to mark the effect of this statement upon hercompanion.
Edd explained this to beowing to the fact that these bees belonged to different trees.
Ill go ahead, so when you come slidin I can grab you, he said.
Can youpick out where we stood in the down clearin?
Aw, Im shore not mean, Lucy, he expostulated.
We follow it to that pine tree whereI lost the last bee. Through the woods ahead she caught glimpsesof light and open sky. Allshe had to do was to move fast to keep from falling.
Edd let out a hearty laugh, something rare with him, and it was anacceptance that gratified Lucy.
Reckon Ill be glad to have you all packin buckets of honey,drawled Edd. For youreshore game, an quick on your feet.