janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] mystical

From: Mike Samuels
Subject: [Janosik-devel] mystical
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:40:34 +0200

Swithin sent his brougham this evening for Hester andHatty and they dined with
him to meet Mr. Dear Timothy came all the way from his office to meet us. I am
afraid I did a very unladylike thing,for I stood outside his door and listened.
Dear Timothy came all the way from his office to meet us.
Yes,and I said I should be all right to-morrow if I went to bed EARLYAFTER
DINNER. A nightingale was singing; so romantic, sobeautiful, I shall never
forget. He has seen theperforming fleas too, and the aquarium.
John said to-night: Well, I think it has beena very enjoyable little tour. Did
I care then what I wasdoing, do I care now what I did? I laughed when I saw our
house, but I was not amused.
When I go home I shall kiss them all and say: Oh!
Poor John, he is very trustful, and has such niceeyes.
Ifear it was Hattys beaux yeux rather than the animals whichbrought him.
And I quite enjoyed seeing dear John so deceived!
Septimus, always courtly, asked:Do you mind, ladies?
If anybody knew he was coming to-night, could I ever holdup my head again?
I think I must justwait and see, as our dear father used to say so often