janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] I felt it myself when my girlfriend had left me!

From: Dejesus
Subject: [Janosik-devel] I felt it myself when my girlfriend had left me!
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:10:57 -0700

Woo-hooo! The good news are that this obstacle can be overcome by you, the real
man. Extra-Time is the ultimate performance formula that effectively eliminates
every reason for quick finishing. Imagine how your life will improve if you
stopped being reproached for premature creaming once and for all. Come on in:
http://copuli.com/gall/get/ She just won't be able to leave you at all! Be her
number one forever! You'll have a huge crush on each other again.