janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] Fwd: hey

From: Rosemary Connelly
Subject: [Janosik-devel] Fwd: hey
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 06:03:28 -0800

She had died a mostly unexpected death. I just meant that a lien isnt much compared to what they could do if you got seriously in arrears.

Curds of foam flew everywhere. If he, Paul, couldnt see them, then there was no chance that Mr Rancho Grande might look in through the guest-room window and see him. When he was sure she was really gone a not hanging around to see if he was going to "get up to didoes(another Wilkesism for his growing lexicon), he rolled the wheelchair over to the bed and got the pins, along with the pitcher of water and the box of Kleenex from the night-table. The spring run-off got rid of that Pomeroy dirty bird, but a car is ever so much heavier than a man, isnt it?

Partly I didnt want to upset you because I knew you wouldnt write as well if I did, but that sounds ever so much colder than I really felt, my dear. Call it nightmare insurance.

Its sort of hard to go bar-hopping when youve got a couple of broken legs, Annie. "And I only have one of those,he said, and began to laugh wildly in the empty room in front of the hateful Royal with its gap-toothed grin.