jami

[Jami Android - 20210924-01]

From: MAX
Subject: [Jami Android - 20210924-01]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:02:26 +0000

Hello, I am a user of the jami program. I like the openness and
decentralization of the messaging system.
 I want to suggest that you add a feature to delete messages on the owner's
side. This can be implemented as follows: when deleting messages on your
device, the jami client sends a message deletion request to the interlocutor's
jami client, the interlocutor's client executes the request and the messages
with this user are deleted.
 I think that such an improvement will significantly increase the
confidentiality of the messages sent.