jami

Re: Jami messages and calls

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: Jami messages and calls
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 12:23:44 -0400

Hello,

haris.tiro--- via Discussion list for GNU Jami writes:

> Hi
>
> I would like to help you testing Jami feature, so I was wondering where to
> repport bugs and finding?

Thanks for your interest in helping Jami :-).  You can send bug reports
to the issue tracker for each part of Jami on <https://git.jami.net>.

For example, you can send bug reports for the Android client to
<https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/ring-client-android/-/issues>.

Or, if you're not which bug tracker to report the issue to, send it to
<https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/ring-project/-/issues> and Jami
team members will move it to the right place.