jami

Re: SIP calls

From: Óvári
Subject: Re: SIP calls
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 07:38:36 +1000

Hello,

[GNOME] Dialpad
https://git.ring.cx/savoirfairelinux/ring-daemon/issues/179

https://git.ring.cx/savoirfairelinux/ring-daemon/issues/179#note_16033

> On client windows, the ABCD inputs (sip) are currently implemented, it should be available at the next few releases.
https://git.ring.cx/savoirfairelinux/ring-daemon/issues/179#note_16202

"Pause" and "Wait" key
https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/ring-client-gnome/issues/911

Please add yourself to, and comment on, any issue.

Thank you

On 3/6/20 12:18 am, Sruli Saurymper wrote:
Hello all,

I use jami for some time and am happy with it, thank you for this product.

I now added a SIP account but cannot find where / how to dial a number,
how do I make a SIP call?

(ubuntu 18.04)