jami

Re: Unable to communicate between Android and Computer

From: Bzzzz
Subject: Re: Unable to communicate between Android and Computer
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 22:07:31 +0200

On Fri, 1 May 2020 16:31:39 +0200
Bzzzz <address@hidden> wrote:

I found the reason why I only had one way video, the Hardware
Acceleration option was on - once off, I recovered.

I'm also now making LAN tests to avoid any uPnP side effect.

One problem I still have is, when one side hang up sometimes the other
side still see the communication as going on without limitation.