jami

[Jami] Retriving key

From: Dennis Henriquez
Subject: [Jami] Retriving key
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 14:10:24 +0200

Hi

I have installed Jami on my Powerbook A1139 on Debian Sid PPC build using the
community port
(http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-powerpc/main/r/ring/) and for
the first time the program started very well and I registered my username and
no problems. But since I restarted my machine it say that the deamon "dring"
isn't running. More important than make the deamon work it's to recover the
files to be able to keep my username since I can't register the same again.
I've tried to reach IRC channel but without success. What can be done? Thanks
for the help and a excelent program.

Regards