jami

Re: [Ring] ring and android

From: Óvári
Subject: Re: [Ring] ring and android
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 22:17:54 +1100

Hi,

It has been a bug for quite some time.

Sending a message from Linux to Android has the "Sending..." message, which also continues when the computer and Ring are restarted.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon as Sébastien Blin is at FOSDEM 2018 talking about "Ring as a free universal distributed communication platform. The state of the project in 2018."

The final paragraph reads "Finally, the talk goes beyond to look at the 2018's roadmap and to describes the work planned for improving the user experience and the possibilities for Ring."

https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/ring/