jami

Re: [Ring] Video

From: Guillaume Roguez
Subject: Re: [Ring] Video
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

In various ways (note: it depends on client implementation for the UI, I'm going to talk about the GNOME version here)

1) for all calls: navigate into the Account preferences, "Advanced" tab, and disable "Enable Video".
2) during one call (note: it'll start with video on!): click on the "Toggle mute video" icon on bottom of main view.
3) never have video (any clients): rebuild libring with --disable-video configure flag :-)

// Guillaume