Re: [Jailkit-users] Fwd: Re: Unable to run vncserver in Jailuser

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Fwd: Re: Unable to run vncserver in Jailuser
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:12:35 +0100

Hi,

You can copy binary files into your jail usign the jk_cp command:

http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/jk_cp.8.html

Try this:

$ jk_cp -j /home/testchroot /usr/bin/uname

Thanks,

Rich

On 04/04/2014 13:53, suhasinik wrote:

Dear Team,

I am also getting the error as " vncserver: Couldn't find "uname" on your PATH" when I execute vncserver.

Can you please help me in this regard, as I am facing this error from past 3 days.

With Thanks & Regards,
Suhasini.K