Re: [Jailkit-users] Users connected via SFTP not jailed

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Users connected via SFTP not jailed
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 11:49:10 +0100

Hi,

What's the entry you have for your user in /etc/passwd (the one for the real server,not the jail)?

Thanks,

Rich

On 03/04/2014 10:49, Ali Nebi wrote:

Hi,

I have installed jailkit on ubuntu 12.04 and it is working perfectly for SSH accesses for jailed users. They are in jail dir and all is ok. But i noticed today that when users connect via SFTP, they see and can browse in real system - they are not jailed. I checked all libraries, all device files related to sftp and all is copied to jail dir. Can you give me advices how to get this working?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Ali Nebi