[Jailkit-users] LDAP

From: Matheus Santana
Subject: [Jailkit-users] LDAP
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:56:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to configure Jailkit with LDAP.
The folders are in place and the LDAP bash/home are both set to /usr/sbin/jk_chrootsh and /home/jail/./home/<user>.
The problem is that when I try to login with ssh I got the following error:

/usr/sbin/jk_chrootsh: No such file or directory

Someone can please help me?

OBS: I have used the  follwing command to make the enviroment:

jk_init -v -j /home/jail basicshell editors extendedshell netutils ssh sftp scp

Since

Regards,
Matheus